Enchantment Traverse, Grand Traverse, Skyline Traverse, Ten Mile traverse...
This detailed essentials kit is made for those stringing peaks together with ounces in mind or who aim to carry a streamlined kit on a variety of outings. In either scenario, wound prevention and early intervention are key so that your adventure isn't terminated prematurely.
The Traverse is packed with over 40 thoughtfully selected essentials that address the fundamentals of wound care as well as practical medications. A dedicated enclosure at the base allows fast access to your most important items: immediate access to your EpiPen or insulin pens. It also neatly encloses items with a water-resistant zipper and our signature Ridgeline Strap that has an abundance of additional uses from splinting to slinging.
- Wound preparation and cleansing materials
- Dressings and wound repair items from large abrasions and burns to small lacerations
- Innovative supply of blister care items
- Topical and oral medications
- Durable tools for wound care, exposure, and material customization
- Our signature Cascade First Aid Ridgeline Strap
- Optional Add-on's: 14 g Thoracostomy Needle* and 28g Nasopharyngeal Airway
- VX21 Xpac
- 30D Nylon Ripstop
- Water-resistant YKK zipper
- Hi-Abrasion Neoprene Coated Nylon
Cascade First Aid does not support the use of the Ridgeline Strap as a tourniquet. We do, however, support people getting trained to use windlass-style tourniquets! Check out our resource page for more training information.
WEIGHT 15.2 oz | DIMENSIONS (fully filled) 6.5" x 5" x 3.5"
*By purchasing this product, you are agreeing to our Terms of Service. We reserve the right to replace items pictured/listed with others of equal value and utility. The optional items listed on this page require that the user have supervision from a licensed medical practitioner or have advanced medical credentials. By purchasing these items, the purchaser agrees that they have the appropriate level of training or supervision to use these items. Cascade First Aid is not responsible for adverse outcomes.