Handmade and packed in Bellingham, WA USA
Inspired by our daily adventures in our own mountain bike backyard on Galbraith Mountain, The Galby is a consolidated kit designed to aid you in the midst of all your shredding mishaps.
Whether you're an expert rider or a weekend warrior, we inevitably all have those "Oh @#%!" moments. Having a Galby First Aid kit in your hip pack or backpack can be the difference between carrying on with your ride or calling it quits early.
The Galby is pack with more than just your basic trail necessities and protected by the highest quality weather-resistant, durable materials. There is truly no other mountain bike kit out that will better prepare you for common trailside injuries.
THE GALBY CONTENTS
- Triangular bandage for collar bones and rib injuries
- Wound preparation and cleansing materials
- Innovative dressings and wound repair items from large abrasions and burns to small lacerations
- Topical and oral medications
- Durable tools for wound care, exposure, and material customization including trauma shears
- The Cascade First Aid Ridgeline Strap
- VX21 Xpac
- Nylon Ripstop
- Water-resistant YKK zipper
- Hi-Abrasion Neoprene Coated Nylon
Cascade First Aid does not support the use of the Ridgeline Strap as a tourniquet. We do, however, support people getting trained to use windlass-style tourniquets! Check out our resource page for more training information.
WEIGHT 9.5 oz | DIMENSIONS (fully filled) 6.5" x 5" x 3"
*By purchasing this product, you are agreeing to our Terms of Service. We reserve the right to replace items pictured/listed with others of equal value and utility. The optional items listed on this page require that the user have supervision from a licensed medical practitioner or have advanced medical credentials. By purchasing these items, the purchaser agrees that they have the appropriate level of training or supervision to use these items. Cascade First Aid is not responsible for adverse outcomes.